Tuesday 23 June 2015

My First Post

  1. Why did you choose GCSE Media Studies? My friend recommended it to me and I thought it would be interested
  2. Which part of the course are you looking forward to most? I am looking forward to the editing of the poster
  3. What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media? I want to learn to edit 
  4. What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media? I am hoping for at least a minimum B
  5. What was the last TV programme or film you watched? The last movie I watched was Jurassic World and the last T.V programme I watched was Game Of Thrones
  6. Why do you think that TV programme or film appealed to an audience? Jurassic World had brought many memories as the original were very good
  7. What technology have you used to access the media in the last 24 hours? (Radio, TV, phone etc.) I usually go on my phone or my iPad
  8. What device do you use most to access the media? Usually my phone 
  9. Find the trailer for Jurassic World on YouTube and embed it in your blog. What film genres would Jurassic World fit into? http://www.jurassicworldmovie.com/ I would fit Jurassic World into Sci-Fi /Action Adventure
  10. Why does Jurassic World appeal to a family audience? Dinosaurs are appealing to many people as many kids enjoy them so they want to try and watch as many films that link with dinosaurs as they can

1 comment:

  1. A great start to the course Dillan, some really thorough answers. Hopefully you will do very well if you keep up this level of focus :)

    ReplyDelete